20 December 2006

Zz! Where have you been!? Seems that you have been confined in your camp ever since I left Singapore!! =(( Never contact me one. Don't know what to get for you somemore.. Headache!! Remember to come down my house someday or something to help me repair my laptop hor!
_____________

My stay in Qin Huang Dao wasn't that pleasant, at least for the first two days. I was so mad at my uncle that I swore that I won't ever talk to him again unless he apologises to me. And so he did before he left for Beijing, and I kept my promise.

Cried badly again until my eyes were swollen when I thought of my kor yesterday. To think of it, I even cried with his mum when we were talking about him last week. Ha. I'm too emotional I think. So much so that I'm disgusted by myself already. I can't even control my tears sometimes. I managed to dig out some of the photos we took together during our childhood days. We were holding hands and he was smiling so happily. However, I wonder when I'll see that smile again, or will I ever see it? Oh well, life is never fair.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 16:18.