11 December 2006

yeaH! I'm at Harbin finally. Just permed my hair yesterday. It's so cheap here lah, it only costed me SGD$16!! Shit I'm doing anything and everything that will harm my hair lah =X

My stay in Hang Zhou with my kor was something that I'll remember for life. So glad that we've found each other back finally after 14 years. I miss him so much now sia. Cried badly when I had to leave for Harbin at the airport. I onced said I would like to have an elder brother.. But I guess having him in my life is more than enough. Ever so nice to me, treating me to this and that, helping me carrying my bag even though it's very light. Haiz. Starting to miss him again. Anyway I'm at his house (in Harbin) now, will be sleeping on his bed tonight! muahaha.

I didn't manage to on the roaming thingy for my phone. Saddening sia, can't contact my friends for 17 whole days! And I'm starting to put on weight! OH NO!!!!!!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 13:48.