|
28 November 2006
WheeEE!! Exactly one week to my China trip! I can't wait to leave Singapore and travel around! I can't wait to see snow and I miss the cold weather so much! My wings are ready to fly =)
Quite a lot of unexpected things happened since Wednesday. Complicated, too complicated. I'm too lazy and too tired to sort everything out by now. Let it be. Perhaps that's the best way out. I can't be giving in forever. Taurusians are the most stubborn people around, you know it well. Working as Standard Chartered Marathon staff is really fun. Got to know some new people and learnt a lot about customer service. A big, bright smile is a must have. Went Zouk on Sat. It was fantastic there. I truly enjoyed myself. Haha. But sometimes I feel that it's just so not me to dance that way in those places. Havoc, josh said. Yet, it felt really good, momentarily at least. I've yet to purchase a dress for gradnight! And it's only 6 days away! I need to get heels and a camera too! I'm so dead. For now, I shall just try to lose as much weight as possible. I am determined to achieve my targeted weight in the next 2 to 3 months! _________________ Anyway, below are some of the photos I've taken during the Graduation Day. I'll update the rest when I have the time. James lames. haha. My dearest xiao ting ting darling. My beloved bro, 'small mosquito', haowen. Popo and I!!! =D =D Say cheeeese! Lover Zhijun. Gentlemanly, nice, friendly, sweet, helpful --> my bro, yuliang =) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|