|
07 January 2007
The event and party at Zouk last night was great. Josh told me to dance like nobody's watching, and I did. Why? To indulge myself in that 'moment of peace', and to hide in 'Utopia' for a little while. I know clubbing is never something constructive in life, but sometimes I just want to spoil myself in those smoky and crowded places, with loud music and heavy beats destroying my ear drums.
Since when did I become like this? Where are my values? I don't know. All that I can remember was that I promised myself that I will never ever go clubbing 3 years back. _______________ You said Sunday went on just like any other Sundays for you. However, it has been a very terrible day for me. Perhaps I have been the insensitive person all along. I have been hurting you time and time again with my words. I am a bastard, I know. But one thing I don't understand is why you couldn't believe in me (even though I said I'm not concerned about that..). Look at what I have done again. I never wanted things to turn out this way. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|