06 January 2007

And there goes our first job. Not that we are fired by the way. Fel and I went for the training course of the job yesterday. The agreement letter was kind of tricky and hence we decided to find a safer job. One that has a guaranteed pay at least.

Yu Shu is right, finding a job is indeed like finding a partner, a boyfriend for our case. However, I am beginning to like it. I'm learning something new everyday, such as promoting myself, writting resumes, considering the pros and cons of contracts and stuff. It's pretty fulfilling. This is the first step into the adult world, the next phase of life. I've no idea of how I am going to achieve my target by end of this year but I'm going to try my very best!

Gossips. Yes, it's a way people use to kill boredom. Take it easy. Haha.

My laptop is beyond repair now. Gotta wait till I'm in university before I can get a new one.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:11.