11 January 2007

Holy! Managed to log into blogger once again. New template! I decided on this one finally after viewing countless templates. Don't know how many thousands of them ok. haha. Finding a nice template is like finding a husband too!

All right, a few days more and I'll be in Taiwan! Excited! This will be my first time going overseas with my friends (excluding school trips)!! Bahhh!!

Hurtful people hurt people.. Thanks Zz. Thanks for harbouring me whenever I'm lost or feeling terrible. Thanks for being my lighthouse in the thunderstorms and the choppy seas. Thanks for being there for me all these years =) We've yet to take any photos together you know!?!? zzz.

Photojournalism:


Guo Bao Rou. My must-eat dish each time I go China.
Pupas of silkworms. High in proteins wor! My favourite dish since young too.
My lovely grandparents!! Look at the gigantic cakes! I was the one who chose the colours for the more colourful one!! =D
Family portrait. Err.. so where am I? I was taking the photo la aberden. Those waitors and waitresses don't know how to take photo with my camera one..
My kor and I 16 years ago!! I'm the shorter one btw.
Kor promised me that we'll ride the musical carousel again when there's a chance! I'm looking forward to that!
I miss those days so much.
Kor and I 16 years later! He looks like a Korean, I know!
_______________

I'm sorry. I'll be waiting.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 17:07.