|
30 January 2007
I'm going to work OT tomorrow! Need to earn as much as possible to achieve my dream. I dislike the CPF policy ok. It's sucking away 20% of my salary, which is damn a lot to me. I know the money will eventually come back to me, but what I need now is not savings but cash! I need money that can be withdrawn so that I can use them for backpacking. I can always start contributing to the CPF when I'm officially joining the society right? I think the Singapore Government should set a minimum age for collecting CPF. Say 25 maybe? At least not during our teenage years when what we need more is cash rather than savings! zzz.
hmm. I don't know if the Mt. Kinabalu trip this year will really be on eventually or not, but I'm looking forward to it, very. Anyway, thanks for taking it seriously at least, guys! =)) I don't love you because you are my friend, I love you because I do! Very well said, isn't it? Photojournalism: Went to Timbre last Saturday. Too bad Zz you missed it! East Indian Company is a superb band. Even josh said so, haha. Lychee Freeze and Sex on the Beach. Both tasted great. Went to Marina Square on Sunday and saw their CNY decorations. I like colourful stuff! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|