|
25 January 2007
Employed finally!
This job has a better pay, and it's nearer to my house. The welfare for the staff is excellent, with Karaoke and Mahjong table provided in the office. LoL. But I have to work on both weekends! Saddening! Luckily it's only till 6pm, meaning at least I'll have some night life. If not I'll cry, man! Oh I've uploaded some photos onto online albums, so that I can delete the soft copies with no worries. Check them out at the right column. I'm trying to compile an album specially for S15, meaning '04, '05 and '06 S15. Please contribute generously! Special thanks to the class blog, Xiao Ting's blog and Zhijun's blog. Anyway, the girls met up for dinner today in town. Such gatherings really made my day. Photojournalism: Shweta, Joyce, Xiao Ting. Yuenling, Fel, Hui Xian. Popo Fel and I, with our standard pose.Missing from photo: Mitch, who left early.. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|