|
16 February 2007
Happy belated St. Valentine's Day and happy CNY to all!
HmMm.. I spent Vday doing OT in the office.. But it's alright! At least I've earned some money! One step closer to my dream =D Life is not bad. heh. But I miss my kor. He seems to be feeling rather low and lonely nowadays. How I wish I can there with him. How I wish I can be there to make him smile with my clumsy actions and cold jokes. Photojournalism: Westwinds Band Concert Well, this is my first concert of the year! Their intonation is superb alright. Our dear trombonist-Qi Sheng! And dear Sharon! Went for a walk along Singapore River. And saw old folks performing Tai Chi outside the Q Bar. LoL. Nice scenary. And walked to China Town. So happening over there! At Work |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|