27 February 2007

Oops these updates came a little late. Nevertheless, let me summarise what had happened in the past 11 days.

Well, during my 5-days break due to CNY, I spent the first 3 days rotting at home, talking to Josh online day and night for I really had nothing better to do. I was literally feeding on junk food. I gained 1.5kg by the 3rd day. This is really..OMG. @$#$%#. On the fourth day, Tk and sum came over and paid me a visit. I was so happy alright, I mean I was already decomposing at home! The three of us then left for Lk's house. Spent a few hours there eating and playing cards. That was the first time I could feel that CNY was here. I was supposed to Sentosa with YJ the following day to check out the flower exhibition. But.. she pangsei me lah! Luckily she accompanied me to catch Twins Mission at night, if not I'll cry sia. Went for dinner instead in the afternoon with a friend. My heart was bleeding for the meal costed me $20.. But ok lah, at least the food was nice.

Zzz.

The highlight of last week would be the 4G reunion lunch and the S15 reunion dinner. Thanks to YX for gathering the 4G peeps. Thanks to James who offered his house for the dinner, and all other guys who organised the S15 gathering. Of course, not forgetting our dear 04S15 seniors, who came down to join us as well.

Lastly, today is yu cheng's 20th birthday.

Happy 20th Birthday to you dear Yu Cheng!!
Jia you jia you for trainings and remember to smile often hor!
Sleep earlier and don't game so much!
lol

Photojournalism:

CNY

My cousin and my newly adopted brother.
Cousin and auntie.
ha.

4G Gathering
Yeda, Jas, Ki, Shu Zhen, Geok =D
Bee Hian, Minna, Yeda
Yingxia, Sabrina.
=D
SmilEz
4G girls!
4G guys!

04S15 & 05S15 Gathering

Girls!
Buddies. Kn and Ki.
OMG.. Mf and James.. tsk tsk tsk.
Chirs! What are you doing with Kn!!?
Good friends!
04S15 girls
Xu Wei, Lubin
Zhong Xian, Raymond, Daniel!
Guys, watching soccer..
S15-ners, a happy family =)
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:25.