|
18 March 2007
Oh dear I've not written anything in the past one week! That's pathetic. However, I have to admit that there's nothing much to blog about recently. Working life is boring, that's something I've concluded. Luckily, I do enjoy teaching the kids! I was teaching Ratio and Speed the other day! I love the kids! Though some of them are really naughty.. zzZz.
Anyway, through the help of one of my colleagues, I managed to get to work 6 days per week in the company, starting from this week! That means more money! And one step closer to my backpack dream in other words! Hooray! =D Jia you jia you jia you to myself!! And dear zhijun! Sorry for not being able to go Cambodia with you.. Too costly to me! Somemore 2 months without income! =X Well, went to whack arcade games with mitch and yl after work last Friday. The 3 of us got so mad with the basketball shooting game that we played more than 5 times! Can you imagine me standing there shooting basketballs with 2 other girls in my work attire? Oh dear I'm pretty sure I must have looked really ridiculous that night. But anyway, all of us did have lots of fun, so much so that yl and I nearly missed our last bus! *phew* Oh yah, I've decided that I should put it to a stop soon. Fine, not say completely stop, but at least to reduce greatly. I think I have been going too far and this is getting me nowhere. Anyway, hit the beach yesterday. And oh my gosh it was only till yesterday when I realised that I have not been to Sentosa in nearly 3 years! How incredible. Photojournalism: |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|