04 April 2007

Wow I've been working for the past 7 days continuously! This will become 8 days in a row by tomorrow. I love OT! nehh. Not really true. Operations was boring for I had to check stacks of name lists. Publication and cirrculum are fun but I had a lot to do. I couldn't even finish what I was supposed to do despite working over time today. Haiz. Oh wells, Good Friday is coming! Haha it's time for a break.

This weekend is going to be hectic, with various gatherings and stuff. I am sorry that I won't be going for the badminton thingy guys, it's too far for me and I prefer to work. Well, work equals to more money in this case.

Photojournalism:

Stacks of worksheets to be marked.
But it's time to take a break.. haha.
I wonder who knows where this photo came from.

Do you know that my heart is bleeding? I guess not.. heh, you can't even be bothered, isn't it?

Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:07.