27 April 2007

Another week gone! I'm looking forward to the 2 days break next week. Going to meet up with my long lost classmates next week too.

Sometimes I do feel that I quite have no life now. So little time for myself, so little time for others too. I only get to have dinner with my mum once at home per week. This is pathetic. I guess the only thing that keeps me going is my will to go backpacking. And I know I will not regret for these temporary loss of freedom and fun. Perhaps I'll only feel regretful if I do not try my best to make this dream come true.

Work has been fine, other than the slight screwed up payment system.

Photojournalism:


Cute Hello Kitty candy given by my colleague.
Zz and I playing around with our cameras.
A not very artistic shot.
Starting to do research for backpacking from now onwards. There are just so many things to explore there.
Puffs offered by my colleague.
Nice and crispy, yet low in calories.
One of the students at my tuition centre. He's super cute lah. Looks like Nija Turtle somemore. LoL.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:09.