|
10 May 2007
I just turned 20 today! =D I'm no longer a teen! Twenty sounds pretty old but I like to be in the twenties-not too young but yet not too old. It's when girls start to shine.
Well, I'm glad to have celebrated it with Mingshu (who's birthday is one day before mine) and my dear colleagues. The cake was really yummy and I simply loved it. Thank you dear girls (and 2 guys)! You guys are the people that have kept me going at work! =) Also, thanks to all who's messaged me, either via handphones or MSN. You guys (and girls) made my day! I kept smiling despite having to work on my birthday, with everything going haywire! Oops! Photojournalism: |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|