|
02 June 2007
I've handed in my resignation letter! Looking forward to spending more time alone, with family and with friends.
Shirleen treated us with yummy chocolates!! Oh dear, just a small box of them costed 20 over dollars! But but.. I can't deny that the quality is there. Er zi!! Zz!! Sum!! Jc!! Jia you for NDP trainings!! I wanna see you guys in no.1!!!! Will I ever get a chance..? I love honey tomato drink! Photojournalism: ______________ My dream. I want to live in this cottage in the countryside, planting my own vegetables. I will plant lots of flowers in spring, go hiking on the mountains in summer, pluck wild fruits in autumn and build snowmen in winter. I will spend days and nights taking photos, capturing every single tiny detail in life. I will spend more time improving on my cooking skills, and get an oven and bake all I want! I would like to keep a dog, for I really love dogs. Sounds too ideal? Well, it's my dream, mine! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|