28 June 2007

Perhaps I'm really a scary person. One moment I'll be jumping with joy and hours later I can be so depressed that I don't feel like talking to anyone. It's not really mood swing I guess, for I don't feel pissed with anyone when I'm down. I just feel very low and bored, that's all. Now that I've known myself better, I'm prepared for whatever that's going to come. When I'm high, I will expect myself to feel depressed later so that's being mentally prepared. I'll get ready chocolates in case I need to munch on them too. I'm pretty dependent on chocolates. Best birthday gift? A bar of dark chocolate (preferably at least 50% coca) from Switzerland or Belgium.

University life is less of a mystery to me now. Fresh graduates from my company have been telling me quite a few tales and tips and I kind of already have a rough idea of what to expect when school starts. I've not regreted my choice thus far and I hope I will not in the next few years. It feels great when I find out that two of my friends are going to take the same course as I am. I still can't decide whether I should go for the falculty camp or the SU camp or perhaps, neither of the two. Well, think about the opportunity cost, compare the money earned for working 4 days with spending $45/$50 on a camp which lasts 6 days. HmMmm. I've a week left to decide still.

A change in plan. I want a Kia Picanto instead!




Preferably the green one.

More updates on Switzerland will be coming up. Next country will be Austria.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 15:49.