|
25 June 2007
So I am being too demanding and that you can't give me what I want. Shouldn't we give and take? How can we ever expect others to give us non-stop while we sit there and do nothing for the entire life? Now that is not going to happen. The kindest and nicest person will get tired and sick of it someday too. Even the strongest magnet will lose all it's magnetism someday eventually. I chose to not to let go such a fragile and tiring relationship for a reason which I have yet to discover. Who knows how much longer this can last.
You've made a few empty promises and I have no idea if I can believe in the things you say anymore. Keeping quiet doesn't mean I don't know what you had done. However, I am greatful that you are the one who stayed by me during those days. When those whom I thought would stay by me abandoned me, you were there. That simple SMS stopped me from crying and helped me to sleep in peace that night. What if I couldn't wake up ever again? 有些友谊是如此的脆弱,如此得让人无可奈何。彼此之间的信任只是如此的浅薄,如此的经不起风吹雨打。 |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|