13 June 2007

1: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
2: People who got tagged must write it in their own blog and state this rule clearly.
3: At the end of the game, list down 4 people to be tagged and NO TAGBACKS.

10 weird things or habits or little known facts about myself. ( I am going to present them with the help of pictures of photos).

1. I love to stone and day dream in the toilet, even if I'm not doing my 'business'.
2. My favourite insect is dragonfly. I love to catch them. Hey, they are really harmless and cute creatures ok? Photo taken from www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/menu_gallery.
3. I love to watch Tom and Jerry but my favourite cartoon character is Snoopy. All graphics are done/combined/edited by myself using Photoshop 7.0! So proud of myself! haha. Oh man, I must be too free.

4. I cannot take raw celery but love dumplings with celery fillings!

Cannot think of anything else already. zzz.

Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:06.