|
24 June 2007
It didn't take me long for me to discover that I haven't be blogging for 11 days. My life has been pretty much the same--go to work, come back and watch movies online, go to sleep, go to work again. I'm feeling much better at work nowadays. My feelings towards the last day of work are contradicting. On one hand I hope that Friday the 29th can arrive soon. On the other hand, I don't want to leave so soon because I will miss my dear colleagues. Even though I'd be going back to do part-time, it's a completely different feeling. With no strings attached, off days on both of the weekends and stuff. Oh well.
Perhaps I am getting very greedy and materialistic but I really do hope to own a car. This is all I want, a Honda Fit 2007.But sadly I've got no money. My calculations showed that I would be achieving my goal soon had CPF not existed. zzz. The highlight of the week would be giving Sharon a surprise at her house for her birthday just now. It's good to meet up with both old friends and new friends. Sharon's dog is so cute! Yuenling and I had applied for hostel living already. I'm really look forward to hall life. There are various camps coming up and I am not sure which one I should sign up for. I need to improve on my Chinese. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|