Well, this is going to be my longest entry ever, with tonnes of photos.
Photojournalism:

Ah.. yea I was this innocent once.
Birthday Dinner with Cousin
His sp
aghetti.

My chicken.

Our dessert. That's a lot of cream, sia.

The worst portrait ever taken, with a terrible camera shake. Haha.

I still can't get over my handmade pencil case.
Shopping with MaMa and Meeting up with friends (30/6)
Shopping. Nice top, but too expensive for me =(
Not very flattering. MaMa was bored....
Frantically trying to catch a glimpse of what's happening on the platform. How I wish I could have a ticket to catch the NDP preview. And.. the dream came true!! My dear er zi reserved a ticket for me!! More photos on NDP Preview 2007 below.
Had dinner at some Dim Sum restuarant in Marina Square with WJ and LN.
Outing with friends (1/7)
My new cheapo watch! Weemin and Grace each contributed SGD$2.50 to get the watch for me. Hehe.
Smiley Grace.
Weemin's beef dunno what rice.
Friends.
Met up with rao to play pool on the 2nd of July. AND... HE DROVE ME TO WORK after that!!! I am his first passenger (exculding family members) ever since he got his license! How lucky can I get! =D
Applied for this tourist brochure from the Swiss Tourism Board and oh man, I received the package in less than a week! Priority mail somemore!
I want to watch Harry Potter!!!
@ Zouk (4/7)
Entrance. Very crowed and smoky outside. Well, it's the first ever smoke-free mambo night, like with a senior had said!
People.
And more people.
Teck Kuan's Birthday celebration Part I (5/7)

A photo taken with my brother. I indeed look very pale without make-up.

His birthday cake. I chose it ok? Haha

Group photo. From left: Sharon, Guo Hua, Teck Kuan, Xin Hui, me.

Birthday boy getting ready to cut his cake.

Birthday boy and his Yun jie(sister).
Shirleen's Birthday (6/7) 
Cake. Gotta celebrate her birthday early although it is on 8/7 , which is a Sunday.

Birthday girl cutting her cake.

Yummy.
Meeting up with my Son on the eve of NDP preview (6/7)

From left: Samuel, my er zi, me. My er zi looked so handsome and smart in his Smart.4 lah!! So cute!!!
NDP Preview (7/7)

We were barbecued.

These were the guns (should be called 'guns' I think) my er zi and Zz would be firing.

The crowd.

The dancers were trying their very best to entertain us.

First parachute seen, or was it the first? I can't remember.

The crowd again.

Er zi and Zz getting ready!!!

And this is a magnified version of the photo. The one circled by the yellow ring is my er zi. The red one was, or should be Zz (the person looked like him, well).

Kneeling down on the hard ground, serving the nation with pride.

Marching contingent. There reads: NDP 07. Can you see that?

The commandos, the elite force.

And here is sum (red) and chris (yellow). Click the photo to enlarge.

And our flag flying past.

Firing. Cool sia.

Japaja.. Lan! (err.. well, dunno the actual command. Muahhaha)

byebye!

Showing off the 3G weapons and stuff. A bit dumb lah.

First formation of the night.

A boat coming from the left.

Turning to my right, I saw this. Nice heh.

Another formation. Nice colour combination.

Yet another one.

Finale!! And.. followed by fireworks! Enjoy.







Samuel's Cappuccino.

After watching Transformer!! wahh!! My er zi is so shuai!!! From left: Guo Xiong, Samuel, JW, Ming Kiat.

MaMa's rose bloomed.
____________________
I hope you are not ignoring me.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 14:26.