21 July 2007

No more work, no more income. Saddened. And I will definitely miss the fun and laughters of the multimedia room. Not forgetting the wonderful bunch of full-time staff who made my stay enjoyable and memorable. All the best to those whom I worked with for the past 6 months.

I don't know how I am going to spend the remaining 2 weeks. I am bored, and I am really free. Do ask me out if you are as free as me and have no idea how to waste your time away. Boredom kills people. It's very torturous to stay at home alone for one whole day. Especially when I am feeling so lethargic that I just want to lie on my bed watching movies or daydream my day away. I don't want to rot and decompose and disintegrate in my room!! Grrrr!!!

Photojournalism:

I kept every single movie ticket ever since Secondary 2. These are the movies I watched since March this year.
@Sketch, located in Bugis Junction. This is the pasta Roseline and I designed. The food is no good and the price is very high, sadly. I felt so cheated.
Half-drunk Julia, Roseline and I, at some pub, celebrating Julia's 23rd birthday.
Live music from the band. A cute and lively bunch of uncles.

Lasy Day at Work
Celebrating Julia's birthday again with some of the colleagues. Her cake.
Birthday girl and her cake.
Ambushed by Shirleen. HAHAHA. Poor Julia.
My dearies at work.
Rachel, Julia, me.
Julia (Ong), Julia (Chan), Shirleen.
Rachel and I. And this marks the start of the photo taking session.
EOAs of the multimedia room.
Sok Yee, me, Min Qi.
Me, Rachel, Sok Yee.
Me and our sexy girl, Lynette. People from NUS FASS really have got style. Haha.
Girls from the multimedia room, our final gathering.

Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:55.