|
20 July 2007
Finally, one replied, the other responded. One negative, the other neutral. Both came as surprises though. Didn't expect such an answer for one, couldn't believe in the content of the response of the other. There are constant surprises and disappointments in life. I gotta learn to be independent of these, and manage my emotions well. If not I'll die, die hard.
Maybe it's not as bad as it seems to be. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid. But please tell me, how am I supposed to calm down given such a situation? I am not a supergirl, I am just a human being. I know I'm getting way too emotional now, I am trying very hard to get my emotions under control. I'm getting more and more fragile. I need to learn to protect myself. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|