05 August 2007

I went to school quite a few times this week. Mainly cleaning up my room (in the hall) and moving my stuff in. The room was terribly dusty with spider webs and things. YL and I spent nearly 3 hours just to get rid of the dust in this tiny little room. The orientation talks were rather boring but the food for the tea reception was terrific. I had a lot of junk food that day.

Highlight of the week:

I AM ZZ'S FIRST FEMALE (FRIEND) PASSENGER!!!

Oh man I was extremely excited when I was in the car! Steady sia! So honoured!!!

Now that Squid, raO and Zz had driven me, who's next? (Ben Goh maybe?)

Anyway, FYI, my first passenger is Grace Kay (hello, do feel honoured ok? haha).

School is starting tomorrow! I haven't had enough break yet though! But again, it's just another 4 years of studying and I can break for the rest of my life! It's an investment. It's just like buying insurance for your car. From the time you pass your driving test to purchasing a car, the longer the time period, the lesser you have to pay for the insurance. Similarly, the more (better) you study, the lesser you have to worry in the future and about the future.

Alright, I'll be staying in hall from tomorrow onwards! It's a new beginning, a new chapter in life!

Photojournalism:

This is my room, my officially second home!

Sum's Treat
Korean Ban Fan (do you call it 'mixed rice' in English?) It's damn nice!
Chicken.
Sour and spicy soup.

I'd say the food is really nice and yummy. The prices were acceptable (though I didn't pay). Check it out at The FoodRepublic at Wisma Atria.

NDP 2007 (Part III)

Managed to secure some tickets again. We were very early this time.
LoL. From left: Chris, Samuel, Xiong.
Xiong and I. He was very kind to carry my girly umbrella for me. *touched!* And yes, I dyed my hair again!
Where is my dear twin Yu Shu???!!!
TADA!!!! Click on the photo to enlarge.
Er zi and Jansen's gun firing!!! *I love Singapore too er zi!!* haha.
Zz's gun!!!
Act seh. But I gotta admit that these guys were really serious with what they were doing. They weren't even blinking! That's quite a tough thing to do! *sushi salutes!*
Fountains throughout the performance. Enjoy!





Watched Flashpoint with Zz and Er zi and Xiong they all after the NDP rehearsal. I now want to catch The Simpsons Movie!!!

_______________

I am so glad that you are back with me!! Really really so glad!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 18:07.