22 July 2007

I don't want to rot at home!!! I've decided to watch as many movies as possible in this remaining one week.

拯救Sushi大作战! Go!!!

Movies to watch:
1. Vacancy (So so only, it's not so scary afterall. A lot of vulgarities used though.)
2. Rush Hour 3 (Release date: 9th August 2007)
3. The Simpsons Movie (Release date: July 26, 2007 )
4. Invisible Target (Now Showing)

Older Movies that I managed to watch:
1. The Art of Seduction
2. Mermaid Got Married
3. Ratatouille
4. The Last Mimzy

_______________

Photojournalism:

When loneliness strikes, you look at the world around you differently.
And you kind of have more time to look into the things that you have been missing out.
The street is restless despite the drizzle.
It feels great to spend some time alone.
In this lonely night..
______________

我们这种人的问题就是想得太多,而且太重感情。对周遭事务太过敏感, 因此容易受到伤害。

我比较同意,要学会放开才会得到更多的说法。有的时候太过于要好反而会更疏远。所以要学会放开。再说,每个人都有自己的事, 凡事站在别人的角度去看看, 自己就会更开心。

友情的却是脆弱的,因为人人都有私心。相反的,家庭会相对坚固,有什么事情可以和你妈妈聊聊。他们的想法不一定是对的,但找一个人说出来可以帮你理清思绪。人总会调入盲点并爬不出来。这个时候就需要经历比你深的人带你走出来。
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:14.