|
13 September 2007
It's the end of another day (ok, I know it's actually 3 hours into the next day already)!
I got through the audition! It's a brand new experience and I'm looking forward to whatever that's going to come! I've made up my mind and will be moving out of my bunk at the end of this month. I miss my mama and I don't want to leave her alone at home. My house isn't that far from school anyway. Most importantly, I can save up to S$160 a month! Haiz, sad thing is, I have yet to have supper with Joseph! And by the way, Julian saw me today too! I walked past him without looking at his direction and hence didn't get to see and stop to talk to him. Amazingly he can still recognise me after 4 years! He even could identify my voice and match my name to it (well, he lost his phone and so was my number)! I'm getting pretty restless. How I wish the CA week could end soon. And I can't wait to attend the Photoshop CS workshop next week! I don't mind being an image editor in some magazine industry should I fail to find a job after I graduate. Below: Don't know where my cousin find this super old photo of me. Look at my hair! HAHAHA! ![]() Alright time to sleep! Goodnight! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|