|
11 September 2007
Zz told me that you'll never really someone completely, but I guess I did. I am listening to some of the oldies he sent me. It's hard to find someone who loves oldies as much as he does. Several years down the road he had coloured my life with beautiful and moving oldies. He is someone that I really hate to lose but I don't have a choice this time. 5 years of friendship had gone with the wind. I don't know if I would ever find another person who is willing to listening to all my whinings and give me advice whenever I need them. It's really hard to let someone that you talk to almost everyday go. He shaped certain ways I think and influenced me so much, especially the way I perceive love and interpret its meanings. His words gave me strength. He's one of the guys that I respect the most in my life. I am willing to forgive him for whatever he did, but I guess it's already too late.
I miss talking to you, friend. This entry is dedicated to my lost friend, J. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|