12 September 2007

I killed 3 mosquitoes today! They are always ambushing you in the toilet cubicles or bathrooms. zzz. Bloody blood suckers. The first thing I have to do in the hall toilet is to search for mosquitoes and flatten them! Haha.

I'm liking material science more and more! This is a completely new subject and thus really fascinates me. Besides, my tutor is such a cute 40-year-old uncle! Haha honestly I think he looks like my dad, just that he's slimmer and he has moustache. LoL. I must be missing my dad too much. Aiya but my tutor is good nonetheless, despite his funny but cute China accent. I remember reading through the notes before the first tutorial and had lots of question to ask him for I couldn't understand what the lecturer was talking about. However, he explained EVERYTHING utterly clearly to us during the lesson. All my questions were answered and I didn't even need to go and consult him! So sad that I won't get to see him again after this semester! =(

Tips to saving a handsome sum of money while living in the hall - bring your own bread and apples (or other fruits) from home! They sell 2 slices of bread with some fillings (AKA Sandwich) in the canteen for S$1. But hello, I can get one whole loaf of bread at NTUC for S$1! LoLs. I'd recommend you to get wholemeal bread, for there's more fibre and thus can keep you full for a longer period of time. 5 days with no refridgeration will not cause the bread to rot and decay, trust me! For apples, 3 (or 2) halves cost about S$1, depending on which canteen you go to. There in NTUC, you can get 5 apples for less than S$2!! Hall living is a waste of money to me sia. I really saved quite a lot (though eventually I used the money to expand my wardrobe) from not buying anything (other than milk, for it's cheaper in school) from the canteen. So what if people call me a cheapo? Haha. Well, the Chinese calls it "放长线,钓大鱼". I need to save up for my car and my backpack trip!

Bahhh..! I got back my results for the very first quiz in university! I got a very big, fat 'C'! Saddened!! CA Week next week! Gambetta neH!

Photojournalism:

These are not toys.
They are candies ok? AKA gummies! SO CUTE LAH!
I saw this beautiful Bug on the wall on my way to the pantry.

P/S: FROGGER!!! GO AND SHAVE!!! YUCKKKKSSSSS!!!!!!!

P/P/S: After some consideration, I decided not to be so mean. I take back what I had said in the previous entry. I cannot change what had already happened but I am still capable of changing what's going to happen! Thank you Zz!

Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:55.