|
12 September 2007
Yay! Finally I have the chance to do some decent revision today. And I decided to have an early night tonight for it'll be another long day tomorrow, with 6 hours of lecture!
I made 2 new friends today! Both are from my Effective Comm class. We will be doing our very first group assignment this coming week! Haha I am the only girl in the group again! Bahhh.. I haven't been updating my diary since A levels last year. So many things happened in these 8 months. I wonder when will I ever bother to jot them down one by one. I have to say that the year 2007 hasn't been an easy year for me. Many stories have come to an end and at the same time new chapters are beginning. And I guess my emotional outbreaks are caused by my poor emotion management skills. It is really time to reflect and revise my skills. Never have I been so emotional other than that year. I learnt my lesson in a hard way and I am not going to make the same mistakes. No one should ever control my emotions other than myself. Being unreasonable is by choice. The thing is, do I have to be reasonable in this case? For who and for what? I don't see why I should change the way I am. Perhaps unless miracle happens, for anything is possible. Ruth says that I am more 'quiet' now. Haha maybe. But I guess I would be happier if I could still be the tomboy I used to be. Julia is right, many people around us are starting to break down. Why? |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|