13 October 2007

Updates!

Exams are coming! OH NOOOO! And the concert is coming up too! Need to dance along with the song sia. Sian -_-" I just can't dance for nuts. And I have yet to memorise the lyrics. AhhHhh!!!

I am looking forward to the things that I'm going to do after my exams! Very much! I would be:

1. Volunteering at the Standard Chartered Marathon Booth,
2. Going Johor Bahru for Rotaract Camp,
3. Participating in the Choir Camp,
4. Going to climb Mt. Kinabalu for the 3rd time in my life,
5. Joining the ODAC members at Satong, Malaysia, for a 3-day-2-night adventure trip,
6. Carolling at various places.

So many things going on after the exams! Exciting heh!

Zz and Jansen are going Mumbai, India, for live firing next week! All the best guys!! Take careee! I want roti prata and curry from Mumbai! LOL

Andy is going Brunei for training next week too!! Jia you jia you Andy! Thanks for getting my earpiece for me! Take careee!!

Photojournalism:

Dinner with Twin and Lover @ Crystal Jade!



Another enjoyable day!
________________

The ball is finally in my court! I am not going lose this game!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:11.