02 October 2007

Oh man I can't believe how unlucky I have been in the past 2 weeks. Firstly, my laptop was attacked by some unknown virus and it forbids me from downloading any antivirus software. Even CD-rom couldn't work! I have to reformat the computer in other words. The good thing is that at least I still could use the laptop (thanks to Grace's CD-rom), if not I won't be blogging now. Also, I was able to back up all my files before the virus could detect the external memory disk. Phew. Thanks to downloading privated Adobe Photoshop CS3.

I wanted to go AMK to find a friend to get my earpiece on Saturday. BUT. I missed 3 buses! The first one was because I had to transfer bus and the 852 drove past the busstop before my bus could catch up with it. I was at the busstop waiting for the second 852, without my spectacles. And bloody hell! I didn't see it coming until it was quite near the busstop, and the driver just sped past me! Feeling like a loser, I decided to take a bus back to the interchange to take 852 from there instead. Just before my bus entered the interchange, I saw the third 852 driving out from the interchange. o(-_-")o AhhHhhh!!!! And I gave up and went home instead.

And guess what. I am sitting right outside my house now while typing this entry. Why? Because I forgot to bring my keys!!!!! aRghhHHh!!! The probability of me forgetting to bring me keys would be 3 out of365 days in a year, or less. SIAN! Good thing is that my mum is on the way back so I'll be saved soon.

Meeting twin later for dinner!

I'm glad that I finally completed my formal lab report!

Photos will be up once someone helps me to format my comp (it's not that I don't know how to do it, it's just that things gets a little too complicated for me to handle).
Hida was gazing at the sky at 17:50.