29 October 2007

Choir practices have come to an end. The performance yesterday was a success and the buffet dinner was fantastic. But the success is coupled with me screwing up my Physics Quiz today. And what follow are more tests and exams. I'd say my happiest days in university thus far will be during choir practices and performance (yes, performance and not performances, for I've only performed once up till now). I'm looking forward to the choir camp and the carolling sessions! I won't have to spend this Christmas season alone at home anymore!

I'm doing some research now for my speech tomorrow. I'm doing something about the human brain and I discovered that I use both my left and right brain equally when processing information. In other words, neither of the sides dominates. No wonder I can't do humanities subjects and I keep on flopping mathematics and sciences. Saddened!

Photojournalism:

Phototaking at CBD area
(I didn't manage to shoot any nice photos for my assignment, but there are a few interesting ones that I would like to share with others.)

Stairway to heaven?
The biggest windchime ever?
Durian beside a Jar.
We are unique individuals, and so are stones.
Durian shell? Or is it an UFO?
Blooming after the rain.
Piggyyy.
Artworks of kids.
Artworks of kids.
Artworks of kids.
Big birdyy!
I was there!
I don't know what these tentacles are for.
This photo calms me down somehow.
Tomatoes!
Who can tell me where I took this photo? No prize though..
Choir Performance for Alumni Night
Rehearsal. A lot of people are not in the photo though.
President (Ariel), me, my SL (Melita).
The 3 of us again, with Rayne. I really think I look like a pirate, though I'm supposed to look retro. o(-_-")o
Me, Jessica, my ASL (Ying Hui).
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:54.