|
17 October 2007
TeeheE! Dear bro YL came down to visit us in school today! It feels so great to see the class guys (well, I met HW on Sunday and my twin last Wednesday)!! I miss my JC classmates so much, especially those girls that I don't get to see in school, like XT, Joyce, Shweta snd HX!!!
And I need to express my love for Photoshop here. I LOVE PHOTOSHOP TO THE MAX! Bahh. I enjoy going choir practices! It's pretty fun and the songs we sing are nice! There will be quite a few carolling sessions throughout December. I am considering to withdraw from the ODAC trip in order to turn up for more carolling sessions. I've just got my gown on Monday and I think it really looks nice! (maybe I should take a photo of myself in my gown)! Haha. I wonder how are Zz and Jansen doing in India.. Live firing is rather dangerous and I am worried for them to certain extent. ________________________ I have quite a few weird habits I realise. I like to sit right at the front in a bus(behind the bus driver) during bus rides. I like to take long bus rides and I find it amusing. I like to sleep on single beds (means I don't like to sleep on Queen-sized beds even if I am not sharing it with anyone else). I don't ever peel off the shells of the prawns I'm eating unless it is too hard to be eaten. Just some random thoughts. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|