19 October 2007

I'm too imperfect to be considered as someone nice. I'm too unreasonable to be someone reasonable. I'm always trying too hard. It is time to do some reflection again.

I haven't tried gazing at the sky for a long time. I miss the starry night sky in Japan. I miss the fireflies at the river banks of Malaysia. I'm not looking forward to my Mt. Kinabalu trip as much now. The destination and activity are fantastic. Yet, a wonderful trip includes many other factors. Tickets and accommodations have been booked. There is no way for me to make a U-turn now. In short, this sucks.
_______________________

Anyhow, I'll be on stage again next week, after 2 and a half years! This is my first ever choir performance and I am really looking forward to it. We will be dancing while singing. I CAN'T DANCE FOR NUTS! And my SL let me stand in the first row somemore! AhHhh!!! I cry!

And I haven't seen my dad since Lunar New Year this year! I miss him! =(
Hida was gazing at the sky at 03:02.