|
25 October 2007
I am rather high lately! The Korean songs I am listening this week gave me quite a lift! I love Korean songs! And I am happy today(Wed) because I finally did some decent revision for my CA2/Exams.
Anyway, the only imperfection today is that... I WASTED 1.25HRS OF MY LIFE QUEUEING FOR A FREE BURGER!! Curse the EEE Club. What kind of efficiency is this. They have hundreds of students and staff queueing for the burgers but there was only one pathetic counter checking the Matriculation card. I don't even know why must they check our matriculation card in the first place. The worst thing is, when I received the burger (finally), there was only one piece of chicken stuffed between two pieces of bread. WHERE IS THE LETTUCE!? Running short of lettuce is certainly not an excuse. Is this how MacDonald's treat their customers!? How can they lower the quality of their food just because it's meant to be given-away?! Shame on them. zzz.. er zi called me up at night telling me that he's heading to Zouk!! ArghHhH!!! Mambo night!! You don't know how much I miss the retro music there. Haiz.. Had my exams been not so near, I would have gone too. And guess what.. He just sms me telling me that he saw Julia! AhhHh!! I miss my 'boss'!! Sia lah. I must make it a point to chiong with her after my exams. I owe her so much! I haven't stepped into a club ever since the start of school! Not even a pub! Bah. Exams come first. I must put everything aside for now! Oh oh by the way, I want to go Changi Airport to catch a glimpse of AirBus A380! I just watched a documentary on Discovery Channel on AirBus A380 and I am so impressed by those awesome engineers who managed to build such an incredible machine!!! 856 passengers, 22 wheels, 4 giant engines.. Omg. Impressive indeed, don't you think so? I love engineers, because they simplify things and make this world a better and more suitable place to live in! My school (or the MAE Club) will be giving out goodie bags and providing us students free exam supper tomorrow (Thu). I hope the MAE Club can do a better job than the EEE Club! Must do us MAE students proud! Haha FreebieeEe!!! Here I come!!! Hello, I paid my school fees ok? So I must fully benefit from whatever the school can provide me with. Hohoho. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|