|
04 November 2007
No matter what, it is still one of the best things happened in my life. I've no regrets, honestly.
Things cannot be restored but memories can be kept. And I will choose to remember those positive ones, so that when I think of them I will smile. There is a reason why I am taking this so seriously, perhaps exceptionally seriously. I may appear insane and exaggerating things, but please believe me, I have my reasons to behave this way, very reasonable reasons. Now that I've almost recovered from the cold, I guess I'm ready to spread my wings and fly again =) Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery. Wake up in the morning with a smile, And things will never start to pile! Gambatte neh to myself! =) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|