|
12 November 2007
Haiz..
I'm down with flu again. Saddened. My nose is forever uhm, running. Haha. I've just depleted another roll of toilet paper in less than 12hours. Damn it, I cannot take it already! And my exams are starting on Wednesday! Egg. Chicken. ##%$@%$. I think I'm becoming more violent now. Guess what. I was heading to the bakery today when I suddenly held my fist tightly and felt like punching someone -_-" Back at home I would be reflexing my biceps and triceps every now and then and looking into the mirror. Well, my arm is getting very out of shape and I am very concerned about that. I can't even do 10 standard push-ups (men's) now! Curse WJ and LN, who went learning Taekwondo without me in NUS!!! zzz Oh by the way, I will be going Czech Republic in early June next year for choir competition. I am thinking of touring Scotland for about a week after that. Anyone interested in joining me? I miss my er zi! haowen: that's spring onion lah boy. yijia: haolian... -_-" XT: I miss you and the rest of the class too! X'mas shopping after your exams? haha P/S: I'm feeling very high now because I'm saturated with mathematical formulae. ________________ |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|