28 November 2007

It's only one week away from the Mt. Kinabalu trip and I'm getting rather excited! I can't wait to experience the cold weather and the chilling winds! Dad has passed to me his SLR camera and I am all ready to snap tonnes of photos this time (unlike the previous times)!

The photos below explain what happened during and after my exams.

Photojournalism:

A bottle of alcoholic drink keeps me going while studying for my exam.
My new keychains.

Dinner at Sakura
Sakura.
I tried all the 9 types of cakes they had there. The cheese cake is the best.
I love taking photos but dislike to be photographed.
Dad is very fond of his new handphone, which comes with a 5.0 mega pixels camera.
Zz and I. He looks like some LaO Ah BeH here lah.

Standard Chartered Race Entry Pack Collection

Sharon and I.
Forcing out a smile. We were rather tired after the first day.
JW came to visit me, together with his baby nephew and friends. The baby is just so cute and adorable!! He insisted that he wants to be my future child's god father cum nanny sia. So now my future baby has already had a god father even though I'm not even attached yet. HAHAHA.
Wei Da and Sharon, Counter 23!
Anorld and I, Counter 22!
Still a few piles of packs left after the second day.
The end of another long day of work.
Roof of Suntec Convention Hall.

Dad's Departure
Mum looking at Dad with care and concern.
Daddy and I, our first and the last photo of the year. I only got the see him twice this year, oh well.
I forced mum to take a photo with the sunflowers in the airport before driving her back.
Bing1 Tang2 Hu2 Lu2. Mum made it for me!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 04:46.