15 December 2007

Haha.. I'm back.. Back from Mt. Kinabalu. It was a wonderful climb nonetheless. But somehow I've been feeling low ever since I returned. Was it a play or was it real? Why did things turn out totally the opposite after the trip? It's like watching a fairytale and when the story ends, you are back to reality. The reality tears you apart and shatters you. Everything seemed so real, so real. I was misled by the things happening around me and fell into the trap again. Oh, stupid me.

TK is right, I've changed. I'm less caring, less friendly, less optimistic, less active in everything around me, less sensitive, more self-fish, more passive, more dependent on others to heal me.

And yesterday I made up my mind to run away from certain people for some time. Perhaps if possible, forever. I just wanted to get out of Singapore. I don't want to stay here and think of the unnecessary. I want to occupy myself with something different, therefore walking out of the past slowly.

I need time to heal.

Hence, I'll be flying to Shanghai again on Christmas Day! For 2 weeks. I'm going to miss the first day of school but I'm not going to give a damn.

Photos will be up once I bother to edit them.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 04:36.