|
05 February 2008
China photos finally up, as promised!! =D
Photojournalism: Er zi, Chris and Samuel seeing me off!! The poor boys had to carry all my stuff for me la! LoL. Thanks to the terrible camera shake. hahaNan Jing That's a lot of stairs!!! At the top is Sun Yat Sen's tomb. The trying-to-be-jap me. I kinda experiment a lot with fashion when I am overseas. haha Pa & Ma. Eh? What am I looking at??! Tada!! So many people!! I just like this rooftop sia. A door leading to more mysteries.. HeHe. The colourful items outside the souvenir shop caught my attention. AhhhHh I like colourful stuff!!! I LOVE THIS!! It has always been my dream to hold my hubby's hand walking down a quiet street like this! You can never find this in Singapore man. Nice buildings! An ancient yet modern city. Huang Shan! My lovely parents! Dad looks funny with the cap because his head is too big for the cap! HAHAHA. Those white patches are snow!! Countless stairs again! haha Do-Ri-Me!! I can never reach daddy's height! LoL. A small pine tree like this can be a few hundred years old! HOHO Spot the mistake here! I challenge you! hehe.. The rocks thumbed up and so did I! My family! Behind us is the most famous pine tree in Huang Shan-Ying Ke Song. Eh? What are those hanging on the mental chains? Heart-shaped locks! May their love last forever and ever! =D This tree behind me is actually a kind of shrub. It's already a few hundred years old which explains why it managed to grow up to this size. I was there! My lovely parents again! My dad looks exhausted after a few hours of climbing! hahaSu Zhou! On the busiest street in Su Zhou, somewhat similar to Orchard Road. You see these beautiful lightings everywhere. These are from Jing Ji Hu (Jing Ji Lake). An overview of the entire bank along the lake. Under one of the bridges.. Me! Trying out this coat. It costs nearly SGD$300!! Tada!! I spent a few days during my trip working for my dad actually.. haha. At the balcony of our new flat! Looking down from the balcony! It's just like a typical condominium in Singapore. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|