03 February 2008

I think I've made the right choice by tying up those loose strings. It can never be erased from my memory (I don't intend to anyway) but at least it won't haunt me like it used to.

Mr. Pooh Bear Tada!! My first Pooh bear! A gift from my angel, a senior in choir. He is a fantastic tenor! Catch him singing (solo) Josh Groban's 'You Raise Me Up' during my concert!! Now I've to think of what to get for him for St. Valentine's Day.. Headache ah! haha

I really, really love going choir practices. Even though it's long and tiring, singing those songs that we've learnt just makes me happy. The only thing that bothers me is the dancing. I can't dance for nuts!! My body is so stiff that I can't even shake my shoulders. And I am so tall that they can't find a guy who's taller than me to be my partner. Somemore I have to wear heels lah! aiyo. Will look so weird you know. Curse at my height!

Anyhows, Utt is CUTE and attractive!! It is very true that many mixed-bloods are good looking. The only 3 guys whom I ever considered as cute and hot are 1. Utt, 2. Josh, 3. A guy I saw at China Black 2 years ago. All the 3 of them are mixed-bloods!

Speaking of Josh, how I wish he can be back with me.. I miss crapping with him! Why must the person whom I confide in the most be taken away from me!? haiz. Every time I listen to those oldies I'd think of him. And all I can do is to tell myself not to dwell on the past and move on.. But I believe in him. I believe that someday somehow he'll contact me again. I've not given up on this best cyber friend of mine yet.

Below are some of the long overdue photos plus some recent photos. I think my thoughts are already exhausted so this blog is going to become more of a photo blog. I want to frame up ever wonderful moment in my life. Well, photos alone are enough I guess, for a photo speaks a thousand words!

Photojournalism:

I've got the cutest son earth!

Zouk (Dec/07)

Why!? Wanna fight!?
My son my son my son!!
Xiong xiong!
Samuel! I look wild in this photo sia. muahhaaha
And I bumped into Zhiyuan!! He was half drunk lah. I still owe him cab fare for that night, come to think of it. Oops.

School.
Shiyi!! Ms Banana!!! One of the handful of friends I have in school.
The ever so crowded lecture theatre. Astronomy is a hot subject. haha

@ NAFA visiting Ruth.
Wondering why I photographed these 5cent coins?
Because Ruth glued them onto her horn's valves!
Stupid Zz trying to take a photo of me while I was taking photo for him and ruth.
Saw this lovely globe while window shopping at Precious Thoughts.
Colourful Balloons!

Meeting up with ex-colleagues.
My boss, Julia, and Rosline!
Lame ros.
Me! Taking my very first scoop of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream in my life (I think).
The three of us.
Oh by the way, I've finally managed to solve the mystery of Rubik's Cube! So proud of myself! Thanks to Zz anyway.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 13:56.