27 January 2008

SJIMB & GIRLS!

Chalet 2008!

Photojournalism:
(with contributions from Zz)

Zz teaching Huimin Rubiks Cube!! AND HE REFUSES TO TEACH ME. IDIOT. PIG. @$%#$%. Rounds and rounds of games.
Jansen decided to hide at one corner and eat his cup noodle.
Jacky Pay!!! Still as cute as ever! But he's much more mature now sia. No longer an aH bOy.
Jansen, our logistics-in-charge and Hazhari, our satay man.
Weemin and Kevin!! The hornyyy guys! Muahhaha. Well, they were french horn players.
Zz!! Poor him, he had to settle with the pathetic vegetarian set.. =X
yummy!
rao and ben!
Hashnul and Eunice (our wonderful lady chef of the night).
Hashnul and I. The photo appears to be ghostly due to the smoke from the BBQ pit.
Jacky and I! Check out the photo we took 3 years ago! haha
Time flies sia! He was still a boy then! Hahaha
More rounds of card games..
Rao and I after breakfast!! Haha he's just so so sO adorable! I miss pinching his cheeks!
I spent nearly an hour doing these graffiti! Muahahaha my master piece! Rao's legs are so hairy!!! EeeEeeek!!!
Finally a photo without any vandalisation.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:39.