|
07 February 2008
You know, the longer it gets, the clearer the picture is.
The more I think of the whole incident, the more I think I was at fault since the beginning. I dug my own grave and jumped into it, though he gave me several chances to save myself. I read those SMSes again and again. After reading through them so many times, I'm starting to see his point, and to understand him. I was destined to fail since the start. Honestly, I can't say I have no regrets. I failed to become someone he can trust, someone he can talk to, someone he can depend and rely on. Those are my biggest regrets because I couldn't accomplish my mission as his guardian angel. Not only did I screw up my part, I gave him a lot of troubles while trying to be smart. I'm only left with my blog to spill my heart out now. I've no one to talk to this time, as I shouldn't be talking about the incident in the first place. But it's just so impossible for me not to talk and think about it. I've never tried to erase it from my memory, for I know it can never be erased. I don't intend to anyway. "在将来的某一天,曾经的刻骨铭心是否也会销声匿迹?" |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|