20 February 2008

I have absolutely nothing to post about recently.

Sigh.

Let's talk about the Edison Chen sex scandal then, since he was the only celebrity whom I think I went crazy over in my life.

Personally I think he really did nothing wrong. I mean yes, he slept with many women before and recorded the details down using his video camera. Now, tell me what's wrong with that? That's his personal life. Not as if he wanted those videos or photos to be leaked out. He kept those videos and photos for his personal pleasure and I seriously see nothing wrong with that. Perhaps just a weird habit, if you really want to argue. It is Kira (and gang) who has been doing all the immoral and illegal stuff behind this whole incident. It was said that Edison wasn't careful enough with the photos but as a computer repairing company, you shouldn't be stealing the customer's personal data in the first place isn't it? And did you guys realise that so far none of the female celebrities has put the blame on Edison totally? This means to say that the videos and photos were taken at their own will too! There's no rules saying celebrities can't have sex life!

I guess Edison is the biggest victim of all in this entire incident. I hope the chaos would die down soon in HK. I shall keep my fingers crossed and hope the HK underworld people won't hurt him in any way.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:49.