|
13 February 2008
Another entry today.
I've finally made up my mind to cut my hair shorter. It's getting quite long and troublesome at the same time. New year new start anyway. I can't wait for recess week to come, so that I can fled to JB to get my hair cut, dyed and maybe treated. It's time to get a new colour and a new look too! And. Oh my goodness there're so many volcanic eruptions on my face-pimples are growing!! My complexion is terrible now. I suspect it's because recently I went to sleep with my make-up on as it was too late and I was too tired to bathe. Oh man that's the last thing I should have done. Now I have to stop putting make-up to school for the next few days. Muahhaha time to show people my 'true colours'. I need to pull up my socks! I'm so far behind schedule for Physics and Maths and Management!! The lecturer said yesterday that we should have already read half of the textbook (out of about 500 pages) for Management but I'm still at the first 20 pages!! K.O.-ed!!! Physics quiz is next week and I have yet to start with my revision! Oh man I am so screwed. Does anyone still want to buy tickets for my concert..? You know now I feel like pulling out from my dancing role for the second half of the concert. I'm getting so discouraged by all the dancing steps. I just can't dance for nuts. My body is so stiff that I can't even shake my shoulders without looking like a robot! Now I regret making it for every dance practice, or else I'll be on the riser doing mostly the singing part! Saddened. Somemore my partner is shorter than me and we are supposed to hold hands and walk around the stage. So weird lah. I just cannot look deeply into his eyes the way I am supposed to. I know this sounds mean but I really mind it. Actually I just feel weird dancing with someone I'm not close to. It's like the holding of hands and other kinds of body contact-I'm just so not use to doing them with someone I don't know well. It feels so strange and odd. I'm so so so discouraged.. Sian. Feel like skipping the dance practice on Saturday but I can't. It's going to be another hectic day tomorrow. One morning lecture followed by 3hrs of lab, one choir performance at lunch time, one lecture in the afternoon with another 4 fours of tutorials. And the day ends after a further 3.5 hours of choir practice at night. Saddened. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|