22 February 2008

I have been absolutely absent minded this week.

Starting from Wednesday, I lost my cashcard in the library after photocopying some stuff. This is already the second time, because I always forget to retrieve my card from the reader!! There goes my $20 over dollars.

On Thursday, I happily went to school for my physics quiz, only to realise that I forgot to bring my formula sheet. Good thing was that I managed to borrow one from a friend just before the start of the quiz. However, after the professor gave out the question paper, I found myself staring at the questions for a minute or so, trying to figure out why I felt that something was missing. Guess what, I totally forgot about my calculator too! Oh man. How stupid can I get. In the end I had to borrow one from the guy beside me 5 mins before the end of the paper to work out all the final values.

Darn.

Oh, and today, I accidentally hit my big toe onto the cement while climbing the overhead bridge. There was a sharp pain but I ignored it as I was already late for lecture. But within the next 100m I walked, I felt something sticky and warm around my toe. Looking down at my slipper, holy, I saw the region around my big toe was covered in blood. It bleed all the way till late afternoon somemore! And I was supposed to SMS Fel regarding Mitch's birthday present as well. As I was SMS-ing Mitch before that, I didn't know what I was thinking at that moment but I happily sent the message to Mitch. Oh gosh. Kill me man.

What's wrong with me?
___________________

Sigh... haiz you know in fact I'm so upset when friends whom I thought would support me for my very first choir concert in my life turned me down bluntly, or worse, ignore me when I ask them about it. It's just so disheartening..

Haiz. Fine. I'm not going to ask them anymore. It just makes me sound stupid and annoying. Why should I be begging people to come for my concert? I don't deserve that, not yet.

But again, it's also so heart warming to know that there are people whom I thought are always too busy to spare some time for me tried their very best to make it for my concert, despite their busy schedule and the fact that they are not really, or never, interested in choral music. Thinking of all these just makes me smile and keeps me going..
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:59.