03 March 2008

Eyecandy found!

Finally! =D

This guy actually used to stay in the same block as me back in hall. Now I regret moving out so quickly! In fact I got to know him through his roomie. Hehe. He caught my attention the first time I saw him with his roomie man. And he's getting cuter this semester! With dyed hair and a nicer haircut! AhhHh!! I like his eyes! Oh yah I think I'm quite lucky sia, he's my coursemate! Meaning I'll see him for the next 3 years! woohooO! Sounds like some despo heh. Haha who cares.. Eyecandy mah! Now I look forward to going school! Yayy! New source of motivation! XD

Updates, updates! After fighting with my uh, fat cells for the past 3 weeks, I've lost about 3kg! Back in shape again! However, I am going to aim a little higher this time. I want to lose another 3kg. Gambatte neh to myself!!

I haven't been craving for chocolate cakes for quite some time already I realise. Another good sign! Meaning my life has been good and I don't need anti-depressant to make myself happier.

Life has been great!

Oh. I came to realise this problem. My 21st birthday is about 2 months away from now! I've totally no idea how to celebrate it. I'm not going to throw a party because I've never had a party in my life before. Somemore it's so troublesome. Some of the ideas I have:

1. Chalet (Don't think many people will turn up. Nothing to do there also.)
2. Rot at home (Can save a lot of money, to think of it.)
3. Fly to London and spend it there myself!! (Sounds nice but Soki can't join me until the end of May lehh.)
4. Fly to Su Zhou and spent it with my parents. (Dad might ask me to work for him for free again -_-" )
5. Go Genting and spend a day in the theme park. (Who'll want to go with me man, only I will be crazy enough to be still crazy over theme parks.)
6. Cannot think of any already. Sian. o(-_-")o

Some random photos below.

Photojournalism:

My best friend in my life. Something I need everyday, every meal. Something I'll die without.
I think I look kind of tired.
At Suntec! WoahhH! Fruit carvings!!
Bugis Street!DI've finally found out how those teenage girls manage to make themselves look so fair and angel-like in photos! Photoshop again man. A very good example shown using this photo. Now, compare with the orignal photo in the previous entry and you will see the difference.
____________________

It's time to stop dreaming. I can't be so foolish again. I should never give all I have to anyone else again, unless when my heart really feels right.
Er zi is an exceptional case.. hee..

Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:43.