|
24 March 2008
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Climbed two mountains in 1 month--Mt. Kinabalu and Huang Shan. 2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next? I only have one wish--to lose more weight -_-" 3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No. 4. Did anyone close to you die? No. 5. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 14th Apr, 2007, I've never felt so happy before, up till today. 6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Earning a handsome sum of money despite the shitty working hours. 7. What was your biggest failure? Losing two close friends at the same time. 8. Did you suffer illness? No. 9. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Him. 10. Where did most of your money go? Food. 11. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Backpacking in Europe. Still very excited, and it's going to come true this year I guess. 12. What song will always remind you of 2007? Everything, by Michael Buble. 13. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Sadder. 14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Travelling. 15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Getting emotionally unstable unnecessarily. 16. Did you fall in love in 2007? No. 17. How many one night stands? 0. Never in my life. 18. What was your favourite TV programme? Air Crash Investigation, National Geographic Channel, every Tuesday, 9pm. 20. What was the best book you read? I haven't been reading much in the recent years. 21. What was your greatest musical discovery? Uhm, I would say I realise that I can actually sing, after joining choir. 22. What did you want and get? A course that I wanted in university. 23. What did you want and not get? Boyfriend? Haha joking. I wanted a car actually. Sigh.. 24. What was your favourite film of this year? Secret, directed by Jay Chou. 25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Stucked at work doing saikang (shit job) till late night. I was 20 then. 26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not saying that stupid line to Josh. 27. What kept you sane? Phone calls, advice and consolations from Zz. 28. Who was the worst new person you met? I can't think of any. 29. Who was the best new person you met? Two winners. Julia (aka boss) and Jian Wei (aka er zi). 30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. Don't spend all your time on just one person, other friends deserve your care and concern too. 31. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. 那只是昨夜的一场游戏,那只是一场游戏一场梦,虽然你影子还出现我眼里,在我的歌声中,早已没有你。 |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|