22 March 2008

I like to have my plans finalised early. But the Czech trip is giving me a hell damn lot of problems. Things are still uncertain and I have no idea when it can be confirmed. And because of this trip, I can't plan for both my Europe and China trip. Neither can I confirm whether I will have the time to work in May. Darn. I need money, VERY badly.

Photojournalism:

My new pet grasshopper!! It's about 5cm long, as you can see. I'm going to name it Pepper! Hope it can live longer and break the 11 months record set by my previous grasshopper. But it's an insect after all, they don't live long =(
Pizza catalogues, showing how much I crave for pizza each day. But I cannot afford it.
After solving the Rubik's Cube, Nan decided to challenge me with slightly harder tasks. This one has all the edges with the same colour, but a different centre piece.
After accomplishing the previous task, she gave me another task--to form the letter 'H' on all sides of the cube. Of course, I did it! Insiders will know that both tasks are actually rather easy.
Spending almost half of the Good Friday watching Computing online lectures.
My favourite accessory, the ring.
Fooling around with Photoshop and my old photo again.

_________________________

You kind of know me too well. So much so that I think you know me better than I know myself. And that scares me. I don't know why.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:05.