|
16 March 2008
Yayy!! Good news good news!! It seems that our choir managed to source for more sponsors and our Czech Republic trip could be made possible! The total cost has lowered from 2.5k to 1.5k now! I'm so glad that this miracle happened! I shall keep my fingers crossed and hope that the trip is going to happen.
I watched so many movies that the hole in my pocket just gets bigger and bigger! I'm so broke! Sigh. 10000B.C. is nice! And so are The Leap Years and Step Up 2! I watched CJ7 online but it wasn't as good as I expected. Three more movies to go--Sky Of Love, L Changes The World, Ah Loong Ptd Ltd. Aiyo, I know I'm little behind time.. Haha. Photojournalism: Abandoned love. Will the presents from your bf/gf end up in the dustbin too should you break up one day? A corner of my room! Looks cosy right? heh.Sub-committee Appreciation Night After much anticipation, here comes the prize winner of the lucky draw.. WHO!?!?!! IT'S ME!!! I've won the FIRST prize!! =D =D =D My lovely director, inspired by me, decided to act cute while congratulating me. PnP Division! aka Publicity and Publications. Candid shot. A very helpful club service guy who offered to da pau the leftover foods for me. So touched lah! Dang. Don't know when Teng Seng (left most) appeared beside me while the photo was taken. TADA!!!!! Me and my masterpiece--The Banner!!! We, and my banner. designed this banner!! Muahahaha. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|