27 March 2008

Exams are coming! Gua!

I suck la. I just cannot study by myself. Somehow I can study in whatever environment, conducive or non-conducive, as long as I'm not alone. Sigh. I shall frequent Sharon's house from now onwards. Gambetta neh to myself! Go Go Go!!! =D

The Czech Republic trip HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!! I'm so excited!! And the practice schedule for May is out too!! (Seems that my rants worked somehow.) I need a job to sustain myself. My mum is going to abandon me for my dad for a while again so I need to find something to entertain myself. I need to emphasize again--I NEED MONEY, VERY BADLY!!!

Life in university is kind of getting interesting. Just last week I was sitting alone at the back during Astronomy lecture. A senior (should be) came very late and happened to choose to sit beside me. Then, totally unanticipated, he started talking to me. Quite a friendly person I'd say. And today during Maths lecture, I was again sitting alone as mingshu abandoned me for home!! zzz. I happened to be sitting behind this group of guys (strangers) who usually would sit behind us. And one of them was distributing chocolates to his friends. Then, out of a sudden, he turned to me and asked,'You want?' I looked at him in astonishment and my instincts made me shake my head immediately. Now I regret lah, I've never seen that brand of chocolate he offered before and it looked good! Besides, I haven't had any chocolate for weeks! Interesting people, interesting experiences. haha. University, a place where strangers talk. Maybe I should start talking to the stranger that's going to sit beside me next time. LoL!!!

Life has been great!

Unexpected things lead to unexpected results which could be unexpected surprises!
So, always take unexpected things positively!

__________________________

能够坦然的面对,
才算真正的放开。

Somehow these two lines flashed through my mind while I was on my way home yesterday. I feel enlightened suddenly! LoL. I need to achieve that and I believe I'm not too far from it already! =D
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:59.